- Director of Strategic Communications: The Director of Strategic Communications will be responsible for leading the implementation of a communications strategy and help us achieve the full equality of all LGBTQ Jews and our families in Jewish life.
- Director of Youth Programs: The Director of Youth Programs oversees the implementation of the Keshet LGBTQ and Ally Youth Shabbaton program, drives strategy and sets goals for these weekend retreats and youth leadership initiatives, and spearheads Keshet’s effort to develop new and innovative national programming to empower Jewish LGBTQ and ally teens, young adults, and youth movement professionals.
- Director of Community Mobilization: The Director of Community Mobilization guides the growth and impact of Keshet’s national organizing efforts for LGBTQ equality, educating and mobilizing Jewish communities across the country to take action for LGBTQ rights.
While Keshet does not have a formalized internship program, we are always interested in connecting with motivated volunteer interns who are seeking to build their nonprofit skill set at an organization working for LGBTQ inclusion and equality in the Jewish world. We welcome applicants from all religious backgrounds, gender identities, and sexual orientations and are looking for interns with the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as work collaboratively with a small staff
- Comfortable prioritizing multiple tasks, problem solving, and being creative with limited resources
- Tech savvy and lover of social media
- Commitment to social justice in general and LGBTQ rights in particular
- Academic credit may be available from your institution.
To apply for a volunteer internship, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to intern with Keshet to: [email protected]