We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBTQ Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBTQ inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBTQ civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Community Programs Manager Sho Garland.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBTQ and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
“Trembling Before G-d” is an unprecedented feature documentary that shatters assumptions about faith, sexuality, and religious fundamentalism. Built around intimately-told personal stories of Hasidic and Orthodox Jews who are…
This is an opportunity
for Jewish communal leaders to learn about the experiences of transgender
and gender non-conforming individuals in our congregations and communities and how to better welcome and honor people of all gender identities.…
Trans Shabbat is back in Boston, just in time for Transgender Day of Visibility
Trans Shabbat is an intentional space for transgender, gender nonconforming (GNC), and non-binary Jews intended to lift up and celebrate the many ways we exist…
Did you know that it is illegal to be gay in nearly 80 countries? The LGBT Asylum Support Task Force is a group of dedicated volunteers in Central Massachusetts who provide support for those who are seeking political asylum in the U.S. based on…
Groups and Committees
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Author Meryl G. Gordon spoke about her Keshet award-winning book ‘The Flower Girl Wore Celery.’…
was recently in Cambridge at the invitation of Keshet
to speak on a range of issues he worked on during his time in…