We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBTQ Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBTQ inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBTQ civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Director Joanna Ware.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBTQ and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join us for a queer look at Moses and the five powerful women of Exodus 1-2 who birthed/midwifed/nurtured the great leader of the Hebrew people. Despite contrary decrees by the powerful Pharaoh of Egypt, the women used their wits to gain power…
Harriet Tubman. Anne Frank. Malala. These names conjure images of bravery, of resistance, of hope, of heroism. In this uplifting and empowering concert we honor these three in song, and pay musical tribute to the women who came before us. We…
Do you like ice skating? Are you an LGBTQ+ Jewish teen living in Massachusetts?
Join Keshet’s Boston LGBTQ+ Youth Group to go out ice skating and have dinner together in the North End after we do havdalah!
Closest T: North Station or Haymarket…
This year, Tubishvat—the “new year of the trees”—and Shabbat Shira, the “Shabbat of Song”—fall on the same Shabbat. We will celebrate with a musical Kabbalat Shabbat service led by Rabbi Toba and CDT musicians! 8pm-Erev Shabbat…
Groups and Committees
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Author Meryl G. Gordon spoke about her Keshet award-winning book ‘The Flower Girl Wore Celery.’…
was recently in Cambridge at the invitation of Keshet
to speak on a range of issues he worked on during his time in…