We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Manager Chasiah Haberman.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
The Boston Jewish Food Conference is an annual springtime event that brings together community members from all over New England to learn about Jewish agriculture, labor issues, health, food access, kashrut and local food history.
You’re invited to a Keshet Young Professionals Bar Night. Come network, schmooze, (and maybe even flirt) with other LGBTQ Jewish professionals.
Do you have questions or want to get involved? Contact our Boston Community Organizer, Kat
Join Keshet as we cosponsor Temple Sinai’s Rainbow Shabbat, a warm community Friday service. Rabbi Steve Greenberg will be the speaker.
Rabbi Steve Greenberg
In 2004 Rabbi Steve Greenberg published a book entitled, Wrestling with God
Join KI and Keshet for a warm and welcoming Shabbat dinner after KICKS
services (which begin at 6pm.) We’ll shmooze, eat a shul-cooked meal, and have an opportunity to hear from Dr. Joy Ladin (KI’s scholar in residence) about…
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Keshet’s works is profiled in this article about LGBTQ people having an welcome place to celebrate the holidays!…
Ayala Katz lost her son Nir in a shooting at a Tel Aviv center for LGBT youth. Keshet welcomes Ayala to Boston for a talk…