We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Manager Chasiah Haberman.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join Keshet in kicking off Pride with a low-key Shabbat celebration in a community member’s home! Services are egalitarian, participatory, and led by Keshet members.
Please bring a vegetarian dish, dessert, or beverage to share for our…
Once a month, we gather for a potluck vegetarian dinner followed by a musical, all-ages erev Shabbat service. Join us for this fun, musical erev Shabbat experience appropriate for adults and kids of all ages (especially kids in pre-school…
Take Back Your Health Benefit Concert by Blldozerhealth.org will have 5 Bands playing, including free give aways, 50/50 Raffels, and more!
The bands: Kelly Zullo, AriBand, Dr. Grant & the Medical Marijuana band, and Myra.
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
In an article on parental leave, Keshet’s three month gender neutral parental leave policy is highlighted. Keshet’s Executive Director Idit Klein explains that the program “helps…
Keshet’s OUTstanding! fundraiser honoring Dr. Norman Spack, an endocrinologist at Boston Children’s Hospital and Faith Soloway, part of the creative team behind “Transparent,”was featured in…