We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Director Joanna Ware or Boston Community Organizer Kat Macias.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join ADL’s Young Lawyers Group and Civil Rights Committee for a panel discussion moderated by ADL Northeast Civil Rights Area Counsel Melissa Garlick on the current clash between religious freedom and LGBTQ rights. The panel will feature…
On May 12, the Massachusetts Senate voted 33-4 to pass the transgender public accommodations bill. This bill would allow people to use public bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their gender identity and is an important piece of…
Join Keshet in kicking off Pride with a low-key Shabbat celebration! Services are egalitarian, participatory, and led by Keshet members in a style of their choosing. Please bring a vegetarian dish, dessert, or beverage to share for our potluck…
This event is open to TBZ members and the community at large. Both services will include liturgical additions, special readings for Pride and Divrei Torah in celebration of Pride. Bring your friends and spread the word!…
Groups and Committees
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston will be honored at Keshet’s annual spring gala in Boston for its work for marriage equality in…
A decade ago, Keshet’s movie ‘Hineini’ opened a discussion about LGBT issues in Jewish schools. Now educators say the situation has improved—although challenges remain.…