We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Manager Chasiah Haberman.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join us for a Hanukkah celebration!
The afternoon will be full of fun, festivities, and fried food. Enjoy stories told by Keshet leaders, meet other Keshet community members and get to know each other, hear a story, and share your own. At 4:15pm,…
Join for for an Admission Information Session
- Hear from Rashi teachers, students, and parents about Rashi’s rich academic program
- Tour a Rashi classroom
- Learn about Jewish life and social justice
- Explore rigorous academics
The Parent Café series, a program of Keshet’s Parent & Family Connection
, offers a relaxed and supportive atmosphere where parents of LGBTQ Jews can connect with one another around shared experiences…
Early parenthood is a time of transition and change for many families, and every family’s adjustment to parenthood can look different. LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer and/or transgender) identified parents may encounter additional…
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Keshet’s works is profiled in this article about LGBTQ people having an welcome place to celebrate the holidays!…
Ayala Katz lost her son Nir in a shooting at a Tel Aviv center for LGBT youth. Keshet welcomes Ayala to Boston for a talk…