We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Manager Chasiah Haberman.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join Keshet for a low-key Shabbat celebration in a community member’s home! Services are egalitarian, participatory, and led by Keshet members.
Please bring a vegetarian dish, dessert, or beverage to share for our potluck dinner…
Join Keshet for a night of theater. We will see a series of short plays put on by the Brown Box Theatre Project. Tickets to the event are free, however Keshet is reserving tickets as a group so please be sure to RSVP by Wednesday, April 22nd
Kick-off pride and celebrate our LGBT Jewish community with food, friends, and games by the pond!
Join us at 10:30 for rainbow ribbon kite making and field games, and at noon we’ll eat a celebratory community-wide lunch provided by Keshet.…
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Keshet’s works is profiled in this article about LGBTQ people having an welcome place to celebrate the holidays!…
Ayala Katz lost her son Nir in a shooting at a Tel Aviv center for LGBT youth. Keshet welcomes Ayala to Boston for a talk…