We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Director Joanna Ware or Boston Community Organizer Kat Macias.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Please join us for musical, participatory, weekly Shabbat Morning Services, beginning at 9:45am. For people of all backgrounds and levels of Jewish experience. Free childcare is available. All are welcome.
We’ll close the week of…
The Trans Woman
Shabbat is a Shabbat service and potluck for trans women
and all male assigned at birth trans
people and their partners. We welcome all AMAB (assigned male at birth) trans
people regardless of transition status, identity label…
Join Keshet and Moishe Kavod House for an Intersectional Feminist Book Club! Each month we gather to discuss a book with themes connected to intersectional feminism. Books are chosen the month prior and feature authors of diverse identities…
Join Keshet in kicking off Pride with a low-key Shabbat celebration! Services are egalitarian, participatory, and led by Keshet members in a style of their choosing. Please bring a vegetarian dish, dessert, or beverage to share for our potluck…
Groups and Committees
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston will be honored at Keshet’s annual spring gala in Boston for its work for marriage equality in…
A decade ago, Keshet’s movie ‘Hineini’ opened a discussion about LGBT issues in Jewish schools. Now educators say the situation has improved—although challenges remain.…