We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Director Joanna Ware or Boston Community Organizer Kat Macias.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Join us for a lovely summer evening picnic Seudah Shlishit by the Charles River. We’ll kick a ball around, study some queer Torah, and end the day with Havdalah. We will meet at Congregation Eitz Chayim, 136 Magazine Street, Cambridge,…
Join Keshet Young Professionals for Flight Night at the Sam Adams Boston Brewery!
Come enjoy summer and have a beer with friends at a historic brewery. Create your own complimentary flight plan choosing from beers on tap and in growlers, ranging…
Have you been binge watching Orange is the New Black? Have you been thinking about #BlackLivesMatter? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of incarcerated LGBTQ people? Now is the time, join Keshet, Boston Workmen’s Circle, and Moishe…
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
In an article on parental leave, Keshet’s three month gender neutral parental leave policy is highlighted. Keshet’s Executive Director Idit Klein explains that the program “helps…
Keshet’s OUTstanding! fundraiser honoring Dr. Norman Spack, an endocrinologist at Boston Children’s Hospital and Faith Soloway, part of the creative team behind “Transparent,”was featured in…