We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Director Joanna Ware or Boston Community Organizer Kat Macias.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
Thursdays 8:30-9:15 am as of 9/3/15 at Congregation Dorshei Tzedek 60 Highland St. West Newton, MA
This weekly gathering combines guided and silent meditation to develop our capacity for mindful awareness and to cultivate qualities of patience,…
Attend the Labor Day Shabbat services on Saturday, September 5, when we will host and hear from representatives of the Massachusetts Domestic Workers’ Coalition, who have served on the front lines and have been instrumental in helping…
SELICHOT: Preparing for the High Holydays at Hillel B’nai Torah, 120 Corey Street, West Roxbury
Saturday, September 5, 8:00pm-10:00pm
We join with Reconstructionist congregations Shir Hadash and Hillel B’nai Torah to enter into…
Like to sing? Want to meet a great group of women?
Voices Rising, Boston’s premier LBT women’s chorus, is holding Open Rehearsal Auditions for its Fall season.
If you are interested in joining Voices Rising, we ask that you sing…
Groups and Committees
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
In an article on parental leave, Keshet’s three month gender neutral parental leave policy is highlighted. Keshet’s Executive Director Idit Klein explains that the program…
Keshet’s OUTstanding! fundraiser honoring Dr. Norman Spack, an endocrinologist at Boston Children’s Hospital and Faith Soloway, part of the creative team behind “Transparent,”was featured in…