We hope you’ll join us. All of our programs and events are open to LGBT Jews and allies. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event! We have something for everyone: Shabbat dinners, film screenings, a queer Jewish text study, Hanukkah party, a casual night out at a bar, a community picnic.
- Bring us to your school or synagogue to do a training on LGBT inclusion.
- Help mobilize the local Jewish community in support of LGBT civil rights.
- Are you the parent of an LGBTQ child? Join our Boston Parent & Family Connection.
- Want to get more involved and help plan fabulous events? Contact Boston Regional Manager Chasiah Haberman.
Learn more about all of our programs, groups, and events below. For up-to-the-minute news on all things LGBT and Jewish in Massachusetts, check out our Massachusetts Facebook Group.
We are Netivot, a new group of LGBTQ Jews in the Boston area who are engaged in traditional Judaism. Some of us come from Orthodox or traditional backgrounds, others are currently exploring a traditional Jewish identity.
The next Netivot Shabbat…
Random Effects Magic Show
With Matt Graham
Join us for a fun-filled interactive program with Matt Graham, the official magician of the Boston Red Sox. You and your child will be amazed the minute you walk through the door!…
Parenting Through a Jewish Lens for Interfaith Families this Fall in Collaboration with Interfaith Family, Reform Jewish Outreach Boston, JCCs of Greater Boston and Jewish Discovery Institute!
Starting November 6, 2014, meets Thursdays,…
Come celebrate Shabbat with Keshet and the JCC of Greater Boston! Connect with other LGBTQ families and allies over Shabbat dinner and come together as a community for special Shabbat activities, song, and stories. Programming…
Groups and Committees
Greater Boston Steering Committee
The Greater Boston Steering Committee (GBSC) is an advisory board… Learn More
Parent & Family Connection: Massachusetts Committee
The Massachusetts Parent Committee provides community and mentorship to Jewish… Learn More
From social events to education to activism, we have something for everyone! Tell us what you are interested in and we’ll take it from there.
In the News
Ayala Katz lost her son Nir in a shooting at a Tel Aviv center for LGBT youth. Keshet welcomes Ayala to Boston for a talk…
Keshet folks marching in Pride were captured by the Universal Hub photographer!…