- A rabbi to perform a wedding?
- A day school committed to inclusion?
- A synagogue where you and your family will feel welcome?
The Equality Guide was created for you. The Guide is simple way for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer Jews and their loved ones to find inclusive Jewish clergy and institutions and learn about their policies and practices.
A note on using the Equality Guide:
- All of the information in the guide is self-reported and has not been verified by Keshet.
- You must choose a location for your search. This can be a city, state, or country!
Clergy and Jewish Institutions:
Join the Equality Guide! There is no deadline for entries and you may update your profile at any time.
The Jewish Community Pledge to Save Lives
See which organizations signed the pledge to speak out against homophobic and transphobic bullying.