- Independent Contractor: Grant Writer (anywhere)
- Independent Contractor: Parent & Family Connection program (anywhere)
Join our mailing list to be the first to learn about new opportunities
Keshet sometimes has internship openings.
We seek motivated interns who are interested in building community for LGBT Jews and organizing for change. We welcome applicants from all religious backgrounds, gender identities, and sexual orientations and are looking for interns with the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as work collaboratively with a small staff
- Comfortable prioritizing multiple tasks, problem solving, and being creative with limited resources
- Tech savvy and lover of social media
- Commitment to social justice in general and LGBT rights in particular
- Able to commit 10-20 hours a week. Academic credit may be available.
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to intern with Keshet to: Richard Feczko.