- Synagogue/Congregation/Havurah/Minyan with religious school
- Our institution has an all gender bathroom/unisex/non-gendered bathroom.
- Our publications, outreach materials, website, and/or physical space include images of and information about LGBTQ issues or people.
- Our staff has received training on LGBTQ inclusion.
- We have students/members who are out as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer.
- We participate in advocacy for LGBTQ rights (e.g. marriage equality).
- We use LGBTQ-inclusive language on our membership or application materials such as “Parent 1/Parent 2” rather than “Mother/Father.”
- 1. Will perform a wedding for a Jewish same-sex couple.
- 2. Will perform a commitment ceremony for a Jewish same-sex couple.
- 3. Will perform a wedding for a same-sex interfaith couple.
- 4. Will perform a commitment ceremony for a same-sex interfaith couple.
- 7. Weddings/commitment ceremonies for same-sex couples are performed in our synagogue.
- 8. Joyous occasions of same-sex couples/families are celebrated openly and inclusively (i.e. baby naming, aufruf, aliyot for both members of a couple).
- Available for lifecycle events for LGBTQ individuals and families (such as a baby naming).
- Willing to participate in advocacy for LGBTQ rights (e.g. marriage equality).