Upcoming Training Institutes:
In this training, participants will:
- Gain confidence and skills around advocating for LGBT inclusion and affirmation within their institutions
- Leave with resources and skills to engage in challenging conversations around LGBT inclusion
- Acquire a lens for seeing opportunities and challenges for affirming LGBT lives
- Establish a shared language for talking about LGBT issues
- Develop a greater understanding of the issues facing Jewish LGBT individuals and families throughout the lifespan, with a particular focus on teens and youth
- Leave with a set of concrete goals for increasing LGBT inclusion and affirmation in their home institutions
$180/Participant (includes meals and materials, does not include accommodations) 25% discount for organizations that send two or more people.
The Center at Garden City
400 Garden City Plaza, Suite 110
Garden City, NY 11530
Schedule and Meal Information:
Sunday, May 19: 12:30 registration, 1:00-6:00pm program. Snacks will be served.
Monday, May 20: 9:00am breakfast, 9:30-5:00pm program. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served.
Tuesday, May 21: 9:00am breakfast, 9:30-3:30pm program. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served.
Accommodations for out of town participants:
- We have arranged for a group rate of $139 at the Hampton Inn Garden City.
- When reserving online, enter group code “LIG”.
- When reserving by phone, mention the “LIGALY ALEPH” group.
- Please make your reservations before May 3 to ensure group rate.
For more information: Contact Catherine Bell, Director of Education and Training, 617.524.9227, email@example.com