- Nicer clothes (however you define them!) for Friday night
- Clothes for Saturday and Sunday
- Sweatshirt/sweater — it will be chilly, especially at night!
- Jacket, raincoat, and umbrella in case of bad weather
- Sneakers/hiking shoes
- Nicer shoes for Shabbat
- Shower shoes
- Whatever else you would normally (or would not normally!) wear
- If you want to go running/play sports, bring clothes that are appropriate for that as well
- Hair care items
- Please remember to bring your medications!
Jewelry and make-up
- Wear jewelry and make-up normally? Great!
- Don’t, and you don’t want to? Also great!
- Don’t and you do want to? Amazing! We’ll also be having a make-up tutorial before Shabbat!
Other things to bring
- Water bottle (especially important for the West Coast Shabbaton, where the facility is at a high elevation and attendees will need to drink more water to stay properly hydrated)
- Phone and phone charger + charging block
- Card games + board games
- Tallit/tefillin/siddur if you want to
- State-issued ID or passport (if you’re arriving by Amtrak or plane)
Things to leave at home for the weekend
- Things that critters will find & snack on